Seletti I-Ware Porcelain Tea Set with Orange Handle
- Seletti – focusing on design & Italian creativity
- I-Ware collection tea cup, tea saucer and spoon
- Material: fine porcelain
- Dimensions: teacup H7xD13cm, saucer D14cm
- Modern interpretation of the classic baroque design style
- Bright shiny orange handle contrasting against soft matte white porcelain
- Textured design with eye detail in the middle
- Dishwasher and Microwave safe
- I-wares porcelain range includes - teapot, sugar bowl, tea cup and saucer with spoon and mugs
- Fabulous gift for all celebrations!
- Designs are on permanent exhibition at MAD New York
- More Seletti tableware collections available
- This tea set can be used alternatively to further utilise it's striking design. Rather than just English Breakfast tea - what about a delicate scented jasmine with rose petals, even hot chocolate for a french breakfast.
- Don't stop with hot drinks - pop a rose in or a few peonies for a vase, turn on side and have choice chocolates spilling out with coffee, breath mints on a hall table for a hospitable touch and grace your china cabinet with poise and charm.
Since it was established in 1964 Seletti has been driven towards its vision of evolution. The Italian home design brand has pursued its mission of making the most of constant product research, striving for improvement, innovation and originality. The result is a world renowned brand, known for its unique and irreverent lifestyle pieces that grace the interiors of celebrities and discerning home owners across the globe.
Today Seletti continue endless product research, focusing on design projects and on the creativity which characterises the Italian excellence and their heritage. All of Seletti’s designs are enriched with style, quality and recognisability, and are created by important international designers. Many of their products launched in the last decade have become instant classics, recognised and appreciated all over the world.
Seletti blend art with everyday items, creating objects for the home that create a personal, fun yet functional lifestyle for the consumer. Their personality is synonymous with provocation and innovation, and they create collections that are controversial, typical of provocative art aiming to create something truly different.